Sunday, August 19, 2012

Stands Entering Buildings

Somehow I came up with an idea how I could handle stands moving into buildings on the table top.  We all hate to see stands balancing on top of buildings.  I thought maybe if I took an overhead picture of the building model then resize the picture to the size of the building, print out the image, then just cut out the building.

Building with cut out image underneith.
Building model removed leaving image cut out below.  Infantry stand is now ready to enter.
Infantry stand now in building.
Maybe other people have done this before.  But I just discovered the concept.  Once the infantry have left the building, the building model can be put right back on top of the picture.

3 comments:

  1. That is a good idea, simple when told and palm slap head moment.

    Thanks for sharing

    Ian

    ReplyDelete