Tuesday, June 10, 2014

June CMH Club Meeting

I am always impressed by how popular Ancient gaming is at our club and it is usually DB something.  This week it was DBA and DBM.  There was a DBN game going on close by.  Every year our club takes on a nearby club in Colorado for a tournament.  This is one period I haven't been that interested in, but I do admit the naval aspect sounds interesting to me.  I've even been doing some research on chariot racing gaming recently.  Like other periods, it is probably just a matter of time before I do something Ancient miniature gaming.  I will say that I just can't get that excited about the DBx rules.  All the power to those who game it and go CMH in the tournament!

All the DBx games in action.




 
15mm...wow

DBN game
 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment