Sunday, November 1, 2015

Conquistadors

I am currently painting up 25mm Aztecs, other natives and Conquistadors.  These will be used for a future The Sword and Flame game.  I think the rules will work out fine, but have yet to test it.


Notice I said 25mm.  Yes, I am painting up 25mm not 28mm.  I acquired free a bunch of 25mm Monday Knight Production miniatures from their Gold and Feathers line.  In future posts I will show the Aztecs and Conquistador Allies 25mm figures.  I think there are more options in 28mm, but I prefer to work with what I have.

I would be interested to read in the comments who else my Spanish could skirmish with back in Europe.  I do not know the history of Spain in this period in Europe.  I am slowly learning about the Conquistadors.

I hope to put on a fun game in the future.  At least something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment